Home > Terms and Conditions
[ Terms and Conditions ]
1. User's Conduct
As a condition of your use of the Website, you must not:
- trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable Information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
- post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- post or transmit any Information or software which contains any virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component;
- post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any Information obtained through the Website for commercial purposes; or
- upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, Information obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
2. Prohibition of Access
3. Change of Terms
4. Links to and from the Website
The links on the Website may take you to other sites and you acknowledge and agree that EmailMarketingCampaign.info and the EmailMarketingCampaign.info Affiliates have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of any Information provided by linked websites.
Links to other websites do not constitute an endorsement by EmailMarketingCampaign.info of such websites or the Information, products, advertising or other materials available on those websites.
5. Changes to Website
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without notice to you, add to, amend or remove any Information from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the Website.
6. Third Party Information
The Information may contain Information provided by Third Party Providers or sourced by EmailMarketingCampaign.info from other references or sources. The Information on the Website may not be regarded as any recommendation or endorsement by EmailMarketingCampaign.info for any purpose with respect to any person, product or service.
EmailMarketingCampaign.info is not responsible if any such Information is not up-to-date; EmailMarketingCampaign.info does not separately verify such Information. Accordingly we do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information. Any use of and reliance on such Information is at your own risk.
In particular, the views, comments and opinions expressed in the Message Board do not represent the views of or any endorsement by EmailMarketingCampaign.info. You are cautioned as to the reliability and accuracy of opinions expressed in these columns.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to EmailMarketingCampaign.info or have been lawfully licensed to EmailMarketingCampaign.info for use on the Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. Except with the express permission of EmailMarketingCampaign.info, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
You agree that we are free to use, disclose, adopt and modify all and any ideas, concepts, know-how, proposals, suggestions, comments and other communications and information provided by you to us (i.e. "Feedback") in connection with the Website and/or Services without any payment to you. You hereby waive and agree to waive all and any rights and claims for any consideration, fees, royalties, charges and/or other payments in relation to our use, disclosure, adoption and/or modification of any or all of your feedback.
10. Limited Liability and Warranty
Neither EmailMarketingCampaign.info nor any of the EmailMarketingCampaign.info Affiliates shall guarantee or assume any responsibility that:
- the Information on the Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment;
- the Information on the Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference;
- messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss;
- access to the Website will be available or be uninterrupted; or defects in the Website will be corrected.
In no event will the EmailMarketingCampaign.info or the EmailMarketingCampaign.info Affiliates be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the Information, even if EmailMarketingCampaign.info or the EmailMarketingCampaign.info Affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the Information. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the Information complies with all applicable legal requirements.
All Information is for your general reference only. EmailMarketingCampaign.info do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE". THE WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE ONLY AND WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES ON MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE, IS RE-PERFORMANCE OF DEFECTIVE SERVICES. IN JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY MATERIAL, PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH US OR OUR WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
13. Other Language Version